4 Season Sleeping Pad (Long/Wide Size)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Self-inflating design is ready in about 2 minutes and delivers next level comfort
- 9.1 R-value
- 78.7" x 31" x 3.9"
- Innovative horizontal coring reduces bulk and weight of the foam while maintaining comfort and R-value
- Premium TPU coated 75-denier fabric bottom offers maximum durability with minimal weight
- Pump sack included for fine tuning inflation level
- Patch kit for repairing punctures in field
- Proprietary inflation valve includes micro adjustment feature to customize firmness for personalized comfort
- Two dedicated one-way deflate valves makes packing up easy
- Pack Size: 31.4” x 7.2”
- View support documentation
MINIMUM TRAIL WEIGHT: 7 lb 1 oz | 3.26 kg
PROTECTED BY A LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Amazingly plush sleep support for an unforgettable night’s sleep. Maximum insulation to keep you cozy on any camping excursion.
|Weights and Dimensions
|Camp Bed Weight
|7 lb / 3.2 kg
|78.7” x 31” / 199.9 cm x 78.7 cm
|3.9" / 9.9 cm
|31.4" x 7.2"
|Camp Pad Body (top)
|TPU Coated Recycled 30D Polyester Stretch with Ripstop
|Camp Pad Body (bottom)
|Recycled 75D TPU Coated Pongee Polyester
|Open Cell Foam
|Hook and Loop Compression Straps
|2 Patch Kits
|How long does the camp bed take to self-inflate?
|During the first use the AMPEX Self Inflating Camp Bed will take up to 4 minutes to fully inflate. We recommend leaving your camp bed fully inflated fo 3-4 hours when using it for the first time. It will take around 2 minutes to self inflate after the first use.
|Will the camp pad re-inflate when trying to roll and pack it up?
|No, AMPEX Self Inflating camp pads and beds include one-way deflate valves that make it easy to reposition your body when deflating.
|Why is a pump sack included?
|For campers looking for a little more firmness in their mattress, the camp bed can be "topped off" with the included pump sack.
|How should I store my camp bed?
|We recommend storing your self inflating camp bed unrolled and with the valve open, if possible. This will allow the camp bed to inflate faster when using it in the field. It can be stored compressed in the carry bag as well, but it's a good idea to remove it a few days to expand prior to recompressing for a camping trip.