Synthetic Down Sleeping Bag 30°F Hybrid Shape (XL Size)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rated at 30 Degrees F for comfort assuming an insulating camp pad is used
- Bluesign certified polyester shell
- Alternative down fill
- Quilted design ensures even fill distribution for all-night comfort
- Contoured hood with cinch cord prevents heat loss
- Draft collar and wind baffle keep cold air out
- Integrated pillow pocket holds pillow in place
- Exterior pocket perfect for storing cell phone, keys, or wallet
- Integrated straps connect the sleeping bag to AMPEX camp pads
- Easy to use YKK #5 double-sided zipper and anti-snag design
- View support documentation
MINIMUM TRAIL WEIGHT: 3 lb 10 oz | 1.63 kg
PROTECTED BY A LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Rest easy with the Osgood 30°F Hybrid bag. Lightweight bluesign certified alternative down fill minimizes your impact off the trail and on.
|Weights and Dimensions
|Total Weight (All components)
|4 lb 2 oz/ 1.88 kg
|Trail Weight (Sleeping Bag)
|3 lb 10 oz / 1.63 kg
|XL 84” x 34” (213.4 cm x 86.4 cm)
|Alternative Down Fill
|Sleeping Bag Body
|bluesign certified recycled 20D 400T Ripstop nylon
|Alternative Polyester Synthetic Down Fill
|Camp Pad Strap
|Nylon with integrated elastic
|YKK #5 Double sided with anti-snag
|Mesh Storage Bag
|Is this sleeping bag moisture resistant?
|The AMPEX Osgood sleeping bags are suseptible to moisture, like most high performance sleeping bags. Be sure to thoroughly dry your bag prior to packing up or putting into storage by hanging it up using the loops near the foot of the bag to air dry.
|Which size sleeping bag should I order?
|XL sleeping bags are designed for users up to 6'6" tall. Regular size AMPEX sleeping bags are designed for users up to 6'0" tall. In general, you want to minimize the extra space in your sleeping bag to maximize heat retention. Therefore, we suggest choosing the smallest sleeping bag that fits you comfortably.
|Why are there two storage bags included?
|The compression bag is meant to be used in the field to minimize the size of your sleeping bag. The mesh storage bag should be used when your bag is not in use to minimize the chance of compressing the loft of the insulation.