Lightweight Flashlight | 300L
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- The AMPEX hiking flashlight is an lightweight EDC companion for those wanting a more directional light on the trail
- IPX8 waterproof design ensures that your flashlight will be protected from the elements
- Lock out switch ensures that your lightweight flashlight won't accidentally turn on during transport
- Red light mode is perfect for preserving night vision and battery life
- 4000K neutral white light delivers bright and natural coloration
- USB-C fast charging input, makes it easy to charge on the go
- 200 hour maximum runtime provides light for your longest treks
- Drop resistant up to 1 meter means it tough enough for any trip
- The low profile design is sleek and pocketable
- 1100mAh LiPo Battery provides reliable and long-lasting power
- Woven lockable lanyard adds flexibility and security during use
- View support documentation
MINIMUM TRAIL WEIGHT: 2.2 oz | 63g
PROTECTED BY A LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lightweight and pocketable. Your ultimate lighting trail partner. Waterproof reliability with moonlight mode to extend runtime.
|Weights and Dimensions
|2.2 oz / 63 g
|3.3" x 2.1" x 0.7" / 8.4 cm x 5.3 cm x 1.8 cm
|Lanyard Attachment Loop
|1100mAh LiPo Rechargeable
|White LED Color Temperature
|USB-C Charging Cable
|What is the color temperature of the light?
|How do you access moonlight mode?
|Press the power button twice in quick succession. Think of it as a double click.
|What is the maximum runtime?
|Maximum runtime using moonlight mode is an impressive 200 hours.
|Is this headlamp really waterproof?
|IPX8 waterproof means that this light can be submerged in over 1 meter of water for over 30 minutes without impacting the function of the light.